[DeTomaso] POCA election results????

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 01:34:54 EST 2012

You'll be receiving the January Newsletter any day now and find out!!

The ballots were NOT extended to the 31st; they had to be counted in time for Jack to be able to put the results in the January Newsletter which had to be in the mail by the 23rd of the month PER BYLAWS which he always meets.  The election results also are deemed to be in the January Newsletter per Bylaws.  That is a correction you need to make for the PCNC newsletter BTW.

Since you're not collecting a paycheck from POCA, you get to wait like the rest of the members.

Judy