[DeTomaso] More on driveshaft bolts...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 21:19:31 EST 2012

...from the guy who knows but doesn't want the world to know that he
knows....

He wrote to me today:

Mr. Mike.
I said something just a little wrong. The ZF companion flange is not the
one with the unfriendly surface. It is the WHEEL hub that has the interference
to the bolt/nut hex tips. I'm bad.!! :-(((

The ZF side is fine although you would still insert the bolts from the
outside toward the inside. It WILL accept a standard lock washer (at least on
mine) but the wheel yoke will not. Again - this all on MY car. Sorry to
misinform - I got my sides mixed up.  Dohhh.

====

So, there you go.