[DeTomaso] [De Tomaso] Just the facts survey

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 15:44:24 EST 2012

I'd keep it basic; why is the car interesting to the audience?  Sold
by Lincoln Mercury dealers from '71 to '74, in production from '71 to
'91, nearly 9000 produced total, coachwork by Ghia, built by Vignale
... I like Mike Daily's site for facts and figures.
http://panteraplace.com/Page47.htm

Take pictures and video if you can.  It sounds like a great show!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso