[DeTomaso] modular engine questions

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 29 14:59:49 EST 2012

I'm pretty sure the 5 liter modular engines are just as large as the 4.6
engines.

I'm also pretty sure they use the same bellhousing, so they should fit just
like a 4.6 - i.e. SBF bellhousing, so they bolt right up.

If I were doing it, I'd contact a Pantera vendor.  They've done it before,
so you don't have to figure it all out.

Advantages to a dual disc?  Bragging rights.  If you get a proper single
disc, you won't have problems.