[DeTomaso] Male Genes

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:51:54 EST 2012

I'm a 8N virgin.  My grandfather used his all the time in Victoria VA
when we visited him in the '70s.  I bought 12 acres in Roxboro NC
(about 40 minutes from Victoria) a couple years ago and I have to bush
hog the power cut-through.  That and clear out the creek on occasion.
Right now I just hope I don't get killed on it.  My grandpa taught me
how to drive it back in the day but that really doesn't count.  My
feet weren't big enough to fit over both brakes ;)

I'm really looking forward to mowing with it though.  I have a
walk-behind to do the 3 cleared acres with but it won't do the thick
stuff.  My neighbor has all the take-offs so I hope we can share.  He
has an irrigation pump to the creek across my property so it's almost
fair.

I love that tractor.  The carburetor was simple and cast iron... every
piece is a work of art.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso