[DeTomaso] What's the hot ticket these days...

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 13:57:43 EST 2012

Or if you don't have those handy and are in a bind, slide 1 proper length piece of rubber hose over the shiney exposed part of the shock on each side. Not failsafe but offers additional support when the shocks are at the 'thinking about it' stage. Worked great for me.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx