[DeTomaso] Cleveland Block

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:49:00 EST 2012

Tod was sending his blocks to MME for finish work and advocating his customers do the same at a preferential $$ rate. I have it from a reliable source that MME is now independently producing their own block in direct competition to Tod, probably with much of Tod's experience/advances built in from the blocks they handled for him.

Julian