[DeTomaso] What's the hot ticket these days...

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:41:14 EST 2012

Charlie,

IIRC Larry sells winged and non-winged shocks at different pressures, with reported mixed success. I guess all 'wings' are not alike either.

If you have the original shocks, then there are people who rebuild
them and that is probably the most assured option of getting the correct
 shock.

If you want to upgrade then consider the relocation kit from Innovative Peripheral Solutions (IPSCO).

http://www.ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/Rear%20Deck%20Lid%20Shock%20Kit.htm

Julian