[DeTomaso] What's the hot ticket these days...

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:00:48 EST 2012

.... for rear decklid shocks for a car with a delta wing?

If I remember correctly, Larry Stock had some a few years ago that were very
reasonably priced, but I think I read mixed reviews, and that they weren't
made for cars with a rear delta wing.

There have been posts about Dodge Omni somethings from Pep Boys, but again
not sure if they are for a car with a wing?

Signed - Charlie, with a kind of serious gash/bruise on his shoulder from
the rear decklid coming down on it. I'll live, thanks, but those suckers are
really heavy