[DeTomaso] MME engines?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Feb 26 08:11:48 EST 2012

I have a 408 MME engine. It's fast. Last year it dropped a valve, but examining the parts and considering the years and mileage on it, I frankly couldn't say for sure whether this was due to the builder or to someone overreving or... So I chose to deal with MME like this, needed their advice and parts, some of the parts pretty special and I wanted only 2 new valves, not 16, 1piston, not 8 etc. I think I got good advice and I got the parts at almost Summit prices, so they didn't take advantage of the situation, so I'm OK with MME.

Any other MME customers out there?

Mikael