[DeTomaso] What's up with this forum?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 25 19:47:57 EST 2012

It's probably a setting in Hotmail.  Although your new paragraphs appear
on new lines... there are no space between the previous paragraph and
the new.

Like this,

Then this,

and this.

I have no idea how Hotmail works.  I use Thunderbird and my own domain
email service.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie