[DeTomaso] Seats - don't make my mistake

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 19:31:59 EST 2012

My recommendation is go to SAAC Restorations and get the correct density and pre-formed foam inserts. If your seat covers are tired 40 yr old ones, might pay to get SAAC replacements on those too at the same time and do the job once and for all.

http://pantera.saccrestorations.net/dpsf7274sao.html

Julian