[DeTomaso] Cleveland Block

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 11:47:18 EST 2012

>From what I read (in earlier postings form Tod Buttermore he had chosen MME
to assemble the first engine(s) from his first finished aluminum blocks.
This was quite awhile ago and I was never able to find out anything about
the results. Since he is not mentioned (Tod) I would assume either this is
not his block . or perhaps he sold his work to MME. Just a hypothesis on my
part.
Boyd

spkorb at gmail.com is not available to chat