[DeTomaso] a road trip

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Feb 23 20:16:20 EST 2012

First, I'd like to apologize to the group.  This was intended to be a private affair.

As for Mr. Nickels, aka mr. Shortt . . . . .

"Everyone has their own value system, I guess . . . . . "  reREQUOTED HERE FOR THOSE THAT ONLY READ EVERY FEW LINES

I'll admit you are a name callin' fool, very good.  I bow down to your talent and creativity.  "1) You suck and 2) oh yeah, You suck and " what? I suck?   My reply?  "oh yeah?" and " Yo mama!"

I still fail to understand why I am not entitled to an opinion here.  I have served my time, we are still in the land of the free - are we not?

Let's keep the name calling and throwing sand is private, ok?  This is a public forum that is searchable.

Now, I must crawl out of my hole, vomit a pool of bile on the dance floor and give birth to another media giant.

All the best,

David in Durango
"Chuck's Shit List, founding member"

PS: Hi Michael F!  Thanks for the recommendation . . . .