[DeTomaso] a road trip

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:32:26 EST 2012

What IS Grand Touring?

In my book, it's a "Road Trip" and there are five mandatory elements.  An interesting vehicle, long distances, high speeds, great scenery and good company.
Missing any of those, it's just a trip.

FWIW...I've met Mr. David from Durango a few times and for the most part he seems like a pretty nice guy, kinda, some of the time.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa