[DeTomaso] a road trip

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:47:35 EST 2012

CRACKER ASS...really!

Laughable

Who the &^%^$ is Mr. Nickels?

We've been here before David, you crawl out of your hole, vomit a pool of
bile on the dance floor and slink away.

I have forgotten more about on track racing than you have ever known or
will experience in the rest of your miserable life,
the point was ( and I know how difficult it is for you to follow one given
the vast number of shiny things that distract your infantile attention span)
that 1) You suck and 2) oh yeah, You suck and 3) Driving 1,200 miles in two
days isn't "Grand Touring" any more than
being a passenger on an Alaskan Crab Boat is "Ocean Cruising".

If the rest of you ever wondered what would be the result of Scrooge anally
impregnating The Grinch, the answer can be found in Durango!

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com