[DeTomaso] a road trip

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Feb 23 10:13:58 EST 2012

Maybe I should write a long treatise on the joys of a road trip.  Nah.

Tony Harvey. (Tony, as I remember, would drive take his Pantera out for a 3-4000 mile joyride on the way to the yearly convention.)

"Grand Touring"

I remember complaining A LOT about driving the Pantera (same as my Tiger, but worse in this respect) and the attention it draws.  People asking questions and telling stories, "how fast does it go?" questions, etc.  Then I realized the joy folks got seeing the car ON THE ROAD.  Me, too.

Everyone has their own value system, I guess . . . . .

"And you get 4 days of your life back."

David in Durango
Pantera, take it out and play with it.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6908 (20120223) __________