[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally - NorCal & Northern Nevada Pantera transport to event

bob Radefeld bob at radefeld.com
Thu Feb 23 10:03:23 EST 2012

Last year Tom Shinrock & I caravaned back to St. Louis together
then split up to head home from the Summer Summit. Both of us
made our 13 hour trips straight through & I only ate a few snacks
at gas stops - don't know about Tom. Wasn't as bad as I expected
with my stock seats but I think I'll appreciate the several day trip
we're all planning on the way to Phoenix soon. BTW, don't let my
Pantera brother Bud #3400 fool you....... he's MORE than a little
crazy!!

Bob