[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally - NorCal & Northern Nevada Pantera transport to event

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:23:16 EST 2012

The longest trip I've done in my Pantera was from Pantera Performance
Center (when they were in Aurora) to New Jersey for a wedding. I drove
straight through, by myself, with a lot of help from NoDoz and coffee.

I still remember Pennsylvania as kind of a bad dream with my headlights
going on forever at 4AM....
I was sort of a zombie when I walked into the hotel and then found out that
my room wouldn't be ready for another 2 hours... What did I do?
What any sane person would do! I went and washed my car!

 The only problem I had was one of the A/C hoses blowing off going through
Kansas City on I-70. That was impressive... A big pop and suddenly there
was this white fog everywhere. The A/C air went warm and I turned it off
and kept going. The rest of the trip there and back was with the windows
open...
Oh, and I did most of Ohio at over 90...

Drove back to Kansas straight through, but this time the wife was with me.

Oh, but I was so much younger then....

Kirby