[DeTomaso] Rear Quarter Windows and Trim

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 12:39:08 EST 2012

Quick-Latch pins:  http://www.candsperformance.com/Quik-Latch.html#top

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Will Kooiman
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 11:25 AM
To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; jbreardon at yahoo.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Rear Quarter Windows and Trim

Or you could switch to the gills offered by Kirk Evans that replaces the
original gills and glass with one big piece.

That way you don't mess with the glass or gasket.

You could even do some type of click pin.  I know a shop in Dallas that
makes pins that look like the 1970 Mach 1 hood pins, but they open by
pushing a button in the middle.  They make several versions.  That way you'd
push 3 buttons and the whole gill would come off.

I thought about all of this, and finally decided that simplicity (no hinge)
was better than ease of access.