[DeTomaso] Wiper grille color advice requested

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 22:14:04 EST 2012

Mine where gloss black over body color over black (unknown satin or flat).

Yeah, they had been painted a few times.

I had them soda blasted, and then I did epoxy primer + satin black - along
with the gills.

Satin black looks very nice.

Don't forget to do the little tubes under the wipers - the tubes that are
cut at an angle.  They should be satin black too.

I say, "should".  I mean, they should because that's what I personally think
looks the best, and not what they were from the factory - which was probably
satin, but I are not the expert.