[DeTomaso] Fwd: Pantera Electrical Issue............A wierd One

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 19:40:20 EST 2012

Hey guys, just a follow up to my electrical issue. First of all, thanks to
all that offered advise. It sure helped.

The problem, after much testing, appears to be a simple solid state
voltage regulator and possibly its ground. I replaced the reg. and cleaned the
ground and at this moment all appears to be fine..............but wait, this
is  a Pantera. Tune in tomorrow folks.

Many Thanks,

JP
Texas