[DeTomaso] Rear Quarter Windows and Trim

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 19:11:37 EST 2012

In a message dated 2/21/12 15 48 27, lashdeep at yahoo.com writes:

> Anyone have a set of rear quarter windows and the black "vented" trim
> piece that goes behind each?
>
> Also, one "vent" would need to have the gas cap opening on the driver's
> side as well.

He forgot to mention, this is for a GT5-S, which (I believe) uses the same
pieces as the L-model Panteras.   He's got an Amerisport car with the
Amerisport replacement piece, and presumably is trying to revert back to the
original De Tomaso style.

Lashdeep--your Amerisport pieces are themselves quite valuable.   Perhaps
you could negotiate a trade with an L-model owner?