[DeTomaso] POCA Fun Rally - NorCal & Northern Nevada Pantera transport to event

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:35:16 EST 2012

Michael,

Yes great points, that is round trip price. It appears no one locallly does enjoy the drive as I can't find anybody planning to drive their car.

The counter most owners will probably argue is that they still need to get to their butt's to Phoenix, but from Reno at least US Airways flys direct and a round trip fare ticket is $188.

If I took my truck/trailer I'm gonna get 6-7 mpg and it's a 1200 mile round trip, so there's $800 in fuel right away, but that is for 2 cars.

Julian