[DeTomaso] Brake Bleeding Sequence

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 10:57:17 EST 2012

Dear Bob,

My elementary education in the brake bleeding task was the same as yours: start with the brake caliper *farthest* away from the master cylinder and then proceed to work through the four corners of the car from the most distant caliper to the final closest caliper..........

The Remedial Amateur Brake Bleeder, Chuck Engles