[DeTomaso] Tire Sizes

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 02:31:37 EST 2012

Along with Michael F's comments, a few people have said a Pantera on
gumballs or racing rain tires gets really snakey at very high speeds. Dunno if any
handling changes like extra caster were made to those that commented,
though. I've run gumball-slicks on both ends in autocross & I noticed no odd
handling, but we seldom got to 90 mph on those short courses. If this is your
choice, ease up to big speedo numbers with any tire combination you're not
intimate with. Soil sampling off the road is messy. Good luck- J Deryke