[DeTomaso] A lug (right name?) through the front bulkhead for a battery ground?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 19:39:28 EST 2012

There are a lot of ground buses available and I've seen them with up to 12 positions.  I guess the only question if a ground buss, or stacking ring terminals is better?  But weird things can happen when current is traveling through a plate it can become a sort of antenna.  I'm not sure how much that matters.

The instructions for the FAST XFI efi system I bought says that the most common problem is the ground, and they want you to run a dedicated wire to the battery, and keep it away from other wires.  They don't seem to care as much about the +12V signal.

I think I'll look for a stepped stud like Mike found.

Ken