[DeTomaso] Yoko AVS? Re: Tire Sizes

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 18:34:53 EST 2012

Two questions:

1) Where and when can you find the Yokohama AVS that was/is made in the proper GT5/GT5-S sizes?

2) Is the Michelin TB15 335mm rear still available in the 15" size?

I agree with all of the advantages of going to a 17" wheel, but the stock 15" GT5 wheel is one of the most beautiful things ever created IMO.

LS

"But the people who said that the 289 (Cobra) wasn't a good handling car didn't know what they were talking about. Compared to what?. That FIA Cobra handled like a dream -- and was fast too." -- Dan Gurney