[DeTomaso] A lug (right name?) through the front bulkhead for a battery g...

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 18:30:16 EST 2012

Being the simple minded Italian that I am what about this. Drill a hole in
the firewall (bulkhead) in the area where the negative battery cable bolts
up by  the battery. Then use a piece of 10 ga. wire with a proper size ring
lug on one  end and a smaller ring lug on the other end. connect to the neg.
ground post  next to the battery and run the other end to the ground stud
under the dash by  the speedo. I would think that would be an excellent
redundant ground.

JP
Texas

In a message dated 2/19/2012 5:03:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,