[DeTomaso] A lug (right name?) through the front bulkhead for a battery ground?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:54:53 EST 2012

Ken,

What you want is a step stud with thread A different than thread B. These should available at your better hardware stores like Ace or McMaster, but  sounds like you want quite a difference in A & B diameters.

Here's one option;

http://www.mttusa.net/id46.htm

It shouldn't be hard to fab something up, easiest solution would be two hex bolts back to back and weld the heads together.

Julian