[DeTomaso] Tire Sizes

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 15:55:21 EST 2012

What was the original Tire Height for the rear wheels?

I have a wide body that I am thinking about trading in my 15" rims for
either 18" or 19" in the rear. How do Panteras look if they have smaller
diameter rims in the front (17" or 18")?

It is almost impossible to find rubber for my 15" rims that are 13.5"
wide, it is impossible to find high speed tires to fit that bill.

I was thinking for the new rims of getting Pirelli P Zero Corsa System.
Either 345/35ZR19 (28.5" tall, I think this may be too tall), or
335/30ZR18 (25.9" tall, I think this is closer to original).

The tires I have in the front are currently too big and rub on the wheel
wells when I turn, so I have to go smaller, but there are many tire
options available for the smaller width tires.

Thanks for your time
Roydon