[DeTomaso] Wilkinsons new GTS style exhaust system

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:24:02 EST 2012

Dan,

Steve may be wrong about them being 209 stainless but that's what he told
me, or at least that's what I wrote down.  I can't find any refererence to a
209 stainless either.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#about-stainless-steel/=gaztcr

I sent Steve an email to Steve about it so I'll let you guys know what he
says.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505