[DeTomaso] Price of gas!--Positive Spin

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Feb 16 09:53:43 EST 2012

Dear Forum,

Hmmm, a related issue to the inexorable increasing price of gas around the world is that the cost of driving your Pantera to the Rally will likely *never* be cheaper. Yes, the average price of gas has gone up 83% in the last four years. Yes, it isn't likely to go down. If you like driving your Pantera, then now is the time and the national convention in Phoenix is certainly a worthy reason to put it in gear. If you're going to burn relatively expensive hydrocarbons, then you might as well be driving the Pantera and gaining enjoyment the ignition process happens time and time again in fifth gear at......3000+ rpms.

Philosophically yours, Chuck Engles