[DeTomaso] Price of gas!

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:42:25 EST 2012

I am glad that we spent hundreds of billions conquering Iraq and have still
issues w/ the price of gas. Yes, I know about the world prices selling of
oil/speculation excuse.

When having 300k soldiers and mercenaries there for many years somehow I
hoped the American taxpayer that footed the bill would see some return on
investment.