[DeTomaso] Pantera Music Video

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 14:08:14 EST 2012

I originally posted (copied below, about a Pantera needed for a photo shoot)
in early Jan. Yesterday I got a link to a new Pantera music video. It's
fantastic, best I've ever seen. So I wondered, did Warren Fu do that.
You can't tell from the YouTube video who the director was. So I went to
Warren's website:
http://vimeo.com/user1016135
http://vimeo.com/36460944 (Direct link to the video)

Sure enough, Fu is The Man! If you haven't seen it, it's a must see. Be
sure to run it full screen. The best 4 minutes you'll spend this week!

The question is, who's car is that. I've contacted Warren to try and
find out.

BTW, I like the music! It works perfectly with the action. Also, Warren
had mentioned that he was considering other cars (mentioned Lambos and F
cars). Glad he found a great Pantera.

Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera <atsign> earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760)
934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley