[DeTomaso] NPC Email Hacked

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 13:11:35 EST 2012

Hello All,

I've researched the recent breach in security regarding my Yahoo mail account.  I don't believe that as many emails were sent from my email account as Russ's but I do believe that everyone received at least one email from my account.

The breach was definitely with Yahoo.  It was not a virus.  My Linux system scoffs at any such attempt and furthermore I check my Pantera email over the web, not by downloading to my computer.

A simple change of my password and security questions at Yahoo should be enough to stop the problem.  If I see that another email is sent, I'll research further and act accordingly.  This may include possibly closing my Yahoo account and setting up another account to receive my Pantera email since this forum is a daily addiction that must be fulfilled.

Thank you for being patient while I worked through the problem.  Next time we are together, the drinks are on me.

Best wishes,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX