[DeTomaso] Chinese Company buys Majority of De Tomaso

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:31:26 EST 2012

This is a tired argument.

1. There are basic necessary items that one has to buy and everything is
made in China.

2. It is the government's job to protect the American economy. They found
no issue in propping criminal cartels/banks but cannot implement basic
measures to prevent collapse of American manufacturing and wholesale
industrial espionage. That is dereliction of duty and treason, propagated
by both parties sharing power.