[DeTomaso] Chinese Company buys Majority of De Tomaso

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 12:05:09 EST 2012

(AGI) Turin - An agreement has been reached between De Tomasoand Car Luxury Investment, an Italian company belonging to theChinese Hotyork Investment Group, which will own a majority ofthe Turin company. In confirming the deal, Htoyork's CEO QiuKunjian said, "We closely considered the business plan and webelieve in the opportunity to develop all the valuablepotential of the company. We are working to finalize the lastdetails and implement the agreement in the coming of days." .     .