[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Feb 15 02:39:23 EST 2012

Brembo has a searchable web catalogue:

http://bremboaftermarket.com/En/Car_Disc_Catalogue/Catalogue_Search.aspx
?SearchMode=Size

Unfortunately you can't search for a range, e.g. 280-285 mm diameter,
only exact dimensions.

Regarding adapting something, the rear rotor is unusually thick for a
rear rotor, hence you're more likely to find a front rotor off some car
that fits. The front and rear rotors are also very similar in size and
hat offset, I adapted the same Volvo rotors front and back to my car.

Tomas