[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 18:26:36 EST 2012

Thanks Julian.

GD7173 are the "Sport Rotors" (slotted / dimpled).  These are the ones I was hoping would be non-hub.
http://ebcrotors.com/p-223-ebc-sport-rotors.aspx?VariantID=142329

UPR7173 are "Stock Replacement" rotors. When I spoke to them today, they said these definitely had the hub

http://ebcrotors.com/p-222-ebc-stock-replacement-rotors.aspx

Sounds like EBC is a "no go" :-(

brent