[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 18:23:34 EST 2012

The title was Pantera Parts Conection rotors, I'm not sure if any information got out on those, but Larry's replacemnt rotors are a Posrche rotor with a custom hat to be a direct replacement for stock, priced at $250 ea.

Only other Mustang rotor we may not haven verified is the StopTech 127-61053, again available as a special order from Summit.

Julian