[DeTomaso] Different Generation, Different Looks

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 17:17:19 EST 2012

Did the particular aspect angle make a difference?  The Corvette looks too big???

I think that the Vette guys at Chevy have done a great job of making the Corvette a world class sports car (although I detest General Motors as a corporation)  But the current model looks a bit over styled to me?  Too much of a wedge?  But it's hard to criticize the bang for the buck.

Ken