[DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:18:53 EST 2012

Thank you.... I'm back on track now.

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 19:12:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pantera Parts Connection Rotors - opinions?
To: julian_kift at hotmail.com; asajay at asajay.com; detomaso at realbig.com

In a message dated 2/13/12 15 18 54, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> But of course, you can't run the rotor/hub combo in the rear....

I'm a little lost now are we still talking one piece (oem style) vs. rotor & hat? Please educate me why either cannot be used in the rear?

The topic had shifted to Mustang rotors, away from Larry's rotors.  And we were talking about the current-generation of replacement rotors, which are one-piece (HUB, hat and rotor) versus the OEM two-piece style (hub, and hat/rotor).  The one-piece style can't be used on the back.