[DeTomaso] NPC: Help: Randy Gillis whereabouts???

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Feb 13 12:03:46 EST 2012

Dear Forum,

Randy Gillis is a past character and figure at Fun Rallies. He would run his vintage Mustang in the drags. Randy was a tech expert at JE Pistons and was a wealth of information. I bought my last set of pistons on his recommendation. Now, when I call JE tech line they tell me that he has moved on and hasn't been there since October, 2011. I would very much like to find Randy for his technical advise. Would anyone know his whereabouts and/or contact number or email??

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles