[DeTomaso] Matt Stone - Fun Rally Key Note Speaker

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Feb 13 08:26:16 EST 2012

Fun Rally Update

We are proud to have Matt Stone Joining us at the 2012 Fun Rally and serving as our Keynote Speaker at the Banquet.  Matt Stone is a freelance journalist, author, broadcaster and former Editor of Motor Trend Classic magazine. He has been a professional automotive journalist / photographer since 1990.  He has served as Chief Class Judge at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, a judge at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, a member of the Le May America's Car Museum Steering Committee, and officiates at other shows and events. Matt was formerly President of POCA and editor of Profiles. He has become one of the world's foremost automotive writers and has serves as a commentator at Barrett Jackson.  It is a pleasure to welcome back one of our own!

Cordially

John Taphorn

Fun Rally Co-Chair