[DeTomaso] Brake caliper bolt foldie tab

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 11:37:00 EST 2012

Bud,

Yep, those are the prices Wilkinson currently shows online. I guess anyone who wants the ease of 'click to order' pays top dollar, maybe you have to call for current pricing?

The reason I looked was because I thought front and rear calipers had the same bolt distance, so I can't figure why one would be more expensive than the other if they are interchangeable?

Interestingly the later GT5 front French locks are part # 1004B and currently show as $3.63 ea, which makes more sense. Did the later GT5 Girling calipers have a different bolt spacing from early cars?

Julian