[DeTomaso] Brake caliper bolt foldie tab

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 20:42:09 EST 2012

In a message dated 2/11/12 11 18 12, cengles at cox.net writes:

>                    So, where can I obtain the special folding tab that
> folds
> over the caliper bolts to prevent loosening and subsequent unhappiness?

That's an easy question--the vendors.

Last time I was at Wilkinson's shop, he had a box with about 500 of those
suckers that he'd had stamped out.   They are very, very cheap.   So cheap,
in fact, that Lori grabbed some for herself and forgot to pay for them!
When we got home she found them and called right away to effect payment, and
Steve told her to just forget about it...:>)