[DeTomaso] Need Engine Cover Mounting Details

William Parmele wparmele at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:00:14 EST 2012

I have a 1972 Pantera that I am in the processing of restoring. I had one of our vendors (vendor to remain nameless) install a 1973 firewall years back so that I could go with the 1973 engine screens, covers, outside filler, etc. I did this because I like the look of the 73! Unfortunately, the tabs on the firewall to hold the engiine covers were not drilled and no fasteners were provided. Can anyone on the list provide part numbers, details, dimensions, whatever so that I can obtain the correct parts, hole size, etc. to mount the covers correctly. Any information, sketches, photos, etc. would be greatly appreciated as I am finally ready to dive in and get my car on the road again.

Thanks!
Bill Parmele
wparmele at hotmail.com