[DeTomaso] Oink, Oink

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Feb 10 18:49:59 EST 2012

Howdy y'all

It is that time of year again, Space City Panteras Annual Spring Pig Roast is on the calendar for Saturday, March 31st.

The Tech Session will begin at first arrival that morning and BBQ targeted for noon.  The event is hosted at Gray Gregory's Ranch in Patison, Texas.  Our Club photos from last year are seen here  http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/styled-12/styled-79/

As has been the tradition, Space City funds the pigs and Gray's talented ranch hand, stays through the night on Friday tending to the smoker.  A few of us posers stay up late into Saturday morning pretending to be making a difference with the process; however, we're superfluous .  Roast attendees contribute the sides, drinks, fixings and dessert.

We really do hope that your are able to join us again this year.  Ideally, our good fortune will hold out as the weather has been exceptional every year!  Another tradition has been the De Tomaso photo shoot.  Last year we had the photographers lifted high in the air standing in the large bucket of one of Gray's tractors.

Please let me know whether you are able to attend, how many in your party, if you are able to bring your De Tomaso and the contribution to food or drink you can contribute.  I think we know the drill.  I'll keep tally of who and what.

We are also optimistic that more out of town Pantera De Tomaso owners may join us again this year.  Last year, in addition to the Houstonians, out of towners Kirk Evans, Lori Albino, Mark & Candie Pinson, Jeff Detrich and Phil Tomlinson came by.  Let us know if you can join us this year.

John TO