[DeTomaso] L-model fuel filler issue

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 10 16:18:18 EST 2012

Hey!

I remember that leak on my car.  The local Pantera folks were really
helpful.  The only other suggestion I have is to get the vendor's
thin-wall fuel-proof tubing.  I bought the thick walled stuff from
the auto parts store and it was very very hard to wrangle.

The counter guy was funny, "What kind of car needs a fuel hose that
big?"  He thought it was for the carb hookup.

Good luck,
Chris